Real time flight information on a dedicated, hands-free screen. Glance and Go!
Providing viewers with instant & accurate flight information in real time has never been easier. SmartSource will work with you to find a solution that fits your specific needs when it comes to providing digital flight boards, programmable electronic displays and digital signs.
-Display Flight Info on HD Panels and Large Monitors
-Combine with a Boarding Pass Printer
-Easy to use Touch Screens also available
Ideal Feature for Hotels, Convention Centers, Lobbies, Corporate Headquarters, Transit Stations or large events. Display airport arrivals, departures, airlines, flight numbers, cities, status, times, gates and weather the same way it is displayed on airport monitors. Let instant airport-centric, real time flight information, not FAA-planned departure times that may omit last minute changes, wow your viewers.
Let instant airport-centric, real time flight information, not FAA-planned departure times that may omit last minute changes, wow your viewers. Multiple airports are displayed together for cities served by more than one major airport (Example: NYC: LGA, JFK, EWR).
Programmable electronic displays are one of the top features your market looks for when choosing a facility to showcase their next big event. Did you also know that live, real-time flight status information can give you the edge when selling to large or small groups?
Gain a competitive advantage when selling to large groups:
- Provide free, value-added experience-enhancement services that bring convenience
and ease to conventioneers’ travel plans.
- Supply the convenience of secure boarding pass printing right in your facility.
- Cost-effectively participate in the digital signage boom.
Boost Revenue When Attendees Linger Longer
Conference attendees can comfortably wait out known airline flight delays at your convention venue. Travel disruptions turn into peace of mind for travelers and boosted revenue for you.
- Take advantage of the trend in rising convention attendance through increased Food
& Beverage revenue when attendees extend time at your convention center due to
known flight delays.
- Have your F&B team put together a “Distressed Traveler Sandwich Special” and offer
food-to-go packages for attendees who face delays.
Ensure a More Positive Conference Experience
Attendees have usually traveled long distances and use airports. With airline flight delays increasing, differentiate your convention center by giving attendees the gift of confidence in their travel plans: trusted, real time flight status information in a glance-and-go format.
- Supply a more positive conference experience for show attendees by giving them the
tools they need to travel with confidence.
- Display accurate, instant airport-centric departure times, not FAA-regulated departure
times that can omit last minute changes.
- Attendees enjoy glance-and-go simplicity, whether wall-mounted on high-definition
flat panel screens, or housed in handsome, touch screen kiosks.
- Guests view the same format shown on airport information systems, which provides a
comfortable sense of familiarity.
Popularity: 6% [?]