Here are 4 great tips to help you see your way clear and make everyone happy; most importantly your customers!
Tip #1: Establish a budget
EVERYTHING is going to revolve around the budget. It doesn’t have to be broken down line item by line item, but you need to have an overall budget and then some general idea of what they want to spend on the following:
- Food and Beverage
- Meeting Space, if it is held off site
- Entertainment and
- Event audio visual rentals
Tip #2: Tighten Up Your Invitation List
Once the number of invitations is established, then you need to answer the following questions:
- What level are they in the organization? CEO? Sales Manager?
- What generation or generations are coming to the event?
- What sex will predominately be in attendance?
- What areas of the country will be represented?
- Are you extending this invitation to spouses and significant others?
Tip #3: What to Serve and What to Do
Let’s say you are going to host the event at your location and you have decided on a Halloween theme. You will want to have all the food associated with Halloween, including candy. You might invite the customer’s families so they can bob for apples and have a contest for the best costume. You can have your Powerpoint presentation equipment showing photos of the attendees after they arrived. Photo booths can be rented for impromptu photo shots. The point being is everything works with the theme and nothing works against it.
Tip #4: Get the Right Audio Visual Equipment
When considering California event equipment, look no further than AV Event Solutions! They can help you make your customer appreciation event rock and create lasting memories for your attendees. Give them a call today!