Before you start down the yellow brick road, you need to come up with a sound strategy and implementation plan that will reap the ROI you and your organization wants and the educational value your attendees need.
I have developed a listing of questions you need to consider before setting up the interactive technology tool rentals. Here they are:
- …are you trying to accomplish with a virtual event? Are you trying to save money, reach new attendees, and/or hold a product launching event in several countries at the same time?
- …challenge is your organization solving by holding a virtual event?
- …forces are pushing you toward it?
- …do the attendees want from this event?
- …will success look like?
- …are the attendees interacting? Are they at their own computers or gathered in a large meeting space?
- …will your first virtual event start and conclude?
- ….will be invited to attend this meeting?
- …will answer the questions and concerns virtual attendees may have as they arrive?
- …can virtual event rental services technology address the challenges facing your attendees?
- …are you going to train your attendees to interact with your organization through this new medium?
- …will sponsors be included?
- …will you promote the event, build the buzz, and encourage attendees to sign up?
- …will they join in on the meeting?
- …will elements such as fun, education, networking, and trade show access take place?
- …will success be measured?
- …are you doing this?
According to Event Marketing Institute’s 2010 Eventview Snapshot study, marketing executives that were surveyed said the following:
- 80% said their top business priority was to generate new revenue;
- 50% said they needed to find ways to increase event attendance, brand awareness, and reduce costs; and
- 33% said they needed to generate new leads.
AV Event Solutions, a California event services company, is here to help with your next virtual event. We can assist you with the right equipment, strategy, and technology to make your event outstanding.