Are you tired of running email and direct mail campaigns about your new products and services that have limited impact on your target market? With the noise level on the digital scene and the probability that your print material will be perused and then thrown away, there has to be a better way to build brand awareness and let individuals know about your new “whatchamacallit”.
Now there is and if you do it right, you will not only accomplish the task of brand and product awareness but you will garner new business from it as well.
Here is the hit list for the top 6 ways to make your product launch event shine.
- Training Seminars. Whether it be your employees, customers or prospects, most people want to learn something new. Consider hosting a training session (or series of them) to teach people how to use the product. Think about what knowledge and skills would be beneficial for your attendees to learn and measure your effectiveness with Audience Response rental units.
- Interactive Events. Individuals love a hands-on approach to learning. Touch screen monitors and computer kiosks are perfect for this because attendees can learn more about the new product through videos, photos, presentations or videoconferencing with experts.
- Hybrid Meeting. If you are hosting only one event and the product information is very hush-hush, what better way to include the whole world than making it part-live and part-virtual? A hybrid event needs to be well thought out and planned, but it has great potential to grow your event from a few hundred to several thousand. One thing you need to take a hard look at, if you choose this option, is the Wi-Fi available onsite. You may require a bandwidth booster to make certain everything goes off without a hitch.
- Tandem Event. This is something that could save you a lot of money if the timing is right. If you have a business partner that is launching a new product or service the same time you are, why not combine resources and have one event? This should at least double your event without doubling your budget. The key is to have a partner that markets to the same audience you do.
- Charity Activity. This could be a gala, golf outing or silent auction. The important thing is your new product or service is highly visible and stationed so individuals can come by and learn more about what you have to offer. A low-key event for sure, but as a major sponsor of the event, you might get access to individuals that you did not or could get access before.
- Family Fun Event. Including the entire family in a product launch can help create buzz in a different way. By allowing for family-orientated activities, you are creating a brand image of inclusiveness and fun. You can further your brand image by including charging stations, touch screen displays and computer kiosks that have contests and product questions on them.
SmartSource Rentals and AV Event Solutions can provide you with state-of-the-art interactive technology tool rentals that can help you pull of a fantastic product launching event! Give them a call today or request a quote online to get the process started!