When does it make sense for your organization to rent audio visual equipment versus buying it? Many organizations are wrestling with this very prospect.
Here is what you need to consider:
Are you in the audio visual business or in the business of making money for your organization?
Let’s explore five questions that can help you better evaluate this:
- Does your staff have the time to research, purchase, get trained on, maintain and store your technology?
- What is the total cost of ownership? On top of the purchase price, you need to factor in accessories, supplies and insurance. For example, the average cost of a replacement projector bulb is hundreds of dollars.
- What about the cost of crating, shipping to and from various locations across the country?
- How will you retire your old equipment?
- What are the benefits of renting?
If you decide renting is for you, examine the 14 things you need to look at when picking an audio visual partner.
Still not sure? Download our latest article titled “Rent vs. Buy Audio Visual Equipment” for more reasons why renting makes sense and how to choose a reputable AV partner!
Need more information about interactive technology tool rentals? SmartSource Rentals is the largest Total Technology Solutions provider in the United States with 20 locations to serve you! Give them a call at 888-249-4903 to learn more about how they can help you be successful with your next event!