By Tia Crawford
In Part 1 of this article, we looked at the benefits that mobile charging stations bring to their users. With so many aspects of our lives organized and facilitated by our devices, cell phone charging stations are more than a modern convenience. Simply put, charging stations give people something that they need.
Moving forward, let’s look at some of the many ways that mobile charging stations are advantageous for businesses, associations, organizations, public spaces, offices, charities, and more!
- People come over for a charge, but they leave with your message. With an integrated touch screen computer, vinyl wrap capability, and an average of 7 to 12 minutes of screen-viewing time per charge, there’s a world of potential for delivering whatever content suits your business needs. The stations can be adapted to nearly any purpose!
- Charging stations provide branding options that really drive the point home. From static graphics, logos, and branding on the station itself, to the myriad multifaceted media possibilities of the interactive screen, it’s clear that a charging station can be customized to create exactly the scenario that you would like for your consumers.
- Charging stations attract sponsors. If needed, it’s easy to regroup the money spent on the units through the sponsorship potential they can create.
- They’re functional AND eye-catching. They have a truly customized, unique look when branded.
- Mobile charging stations serve multiple devices. Charging stations can power up to 16 cell phones, smartphones, iPads or tablets simultaneously through Apple Tips, USB Tips and Micro USB Tips.
What kind of content can a charging station deliver?
You have the ability to deliver any digital content through a mobile charging station; however, there’s a larger picture. Think of a charging station as an opportunity to create your own customized, interactive, Internet experience—a world populated only with the content that is relevant to your business and your audience! The charging station draws a captive audience to your customized document library—a made to order experience that leads viewers into material such as:
- Application Software/Apps
- Digital Signage
- Documents or Document Libraries
- Feedback and Surveys
- Flight Boards
- Live Data Feeds
- Maps and Wayfinding
- Member Services
- News Feeds
- Product Demonstrations
- Sales Presentations
- Social Media
- Web Applications
Mobile charging station users have exposure and access to any combination of these options while the charging station is being tapped. Users can even select documents and send them to themselves while their phone is charging. It’s a simple and streamlined method of information transfer that makes it easier for consumers to become involved with your organization.
In conclusion, businesses are just beginning to utilize the remarkable potential of mobile charging stations. With so many aspects of our lives controlled through our devices, we need to know that we can rely on a charging oasis to keep us connected on the go. This valuable dual-purpose technology provides consumers with something they truly need, while it gives businesses an opportunity to present their unique services. It’s a rare case where EVERYONE WINS!