One of the newest innovations in sound technology is a mono loudspeaker with an amplifier and audio element that delivers high-quality sound in a designated area. The Sound Shower from PanPhonics can be connected directly to a program source (such as a DVD, MP3 player or computer), preamplifier or mixing system.
The Sound Shower rental is ideal when you want to create an “audio footprint” with clearly focused sound. These audio spaces are great in areas where acoustics are difficult to begin with; such as a crowded trade show floor, reception hall or networking function space at a conference or convention. In addition, there is minimal disturbance to the surrounding area because once you leave the footprint, the sound no longer exists.
One of the great benefits of this directional audio system is the volume level will automatically adjust to compensate for ambient noise levels. In other words, when the trade show floor is quiet, the sound level will go down and when it is loud with a lot of background noise, it will go up.
The Sound Shower can be hung from the ceiling or on the wall. It is ultra-thin, very lightweight and durable. It does need to be installed by a certified AV Technician for testing and setup reasons.
This system has great applicability in the meetings and events industry. Here are a few of the ways it can be used:
- At a self-service computer kiosk for registrant check-ins
- At a charging station where attendees can learn more about your products and services
- Inside the trade show booth where multiple company representatives may be talking to prospects at the same time
- When an attendee is in front of a Plasma display conversing remotely with experts at your home office
- While attendees are waiting to enter the general session
Here is a brief video demonstrating how the Sound Shower works: