Below are some of the key benefits a project manager can bring to your next event:
- Team Player: They act as a liaison between the technical staff, the meeting planner, the venue staff, and any other partner involved in the meeting.
- Go-to Person at the Event: If a last minute request, change or problem arises, AV Technicians cannot usually step away from their workstation because they are busy running the logistical side of the meeting. The PM can step in and make those requests happen and/or solve any problem efficiently and effectively.
- Offer technical expertise: The Project Manager has in-depth knowledge about all the organization’s Audiovisual Equipment including:
- Client and Service Centric: PMs are dedicated to great client service and have excellent communication skills. They provide a hands-on approach, every step of the way.
- Work with client on budget: A Project Manager can help the client define their budget for audiovisual equipment rentals as well as alert them to any areas of possible budget run ups, such as, unexpected labor charges, equipment changes or AV additions.
AV Event Solutions, one of California’s premier provider of audio visual systems, has success in serving the meetings marketplace. A leading specialist in the supply and installation of audiovisual rentals, AV Event Solutions has the experience, expertise, and technical ability to provide solutions to you, on schedule, within budget, and with qualified Project Managers and experienced technicians. Give them a call today!